.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 08, 2004

 
Walked nine miles today. Weather cool and had no problem. However, I am looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. Total milage - 664. Just entering Indiana from the Cincinnati area.
Large area race and racewalk was held yesterday in Wheeling (Debbi Green Classic,) and it appeared that I could have won my age group (60-69) by over a minute if I had entered. But, I am sticking to my pledge not to do any competitive racing until I reach 195 pounds and build my endurance base.

Welcome to Indiana
Capital : Indianapolis
Highest point : Hoosier High Point, 1,257 feet
Area : 36,420 square miles,
38th largest statePopulation : 6,080,485 (2000 US Census)
Motto : Crossroads of America
Admitted to Union : December 11, 1816State
Song : 'On the Banks of the Wabash, Far Away'
State Bird : Cardinal
State Flower : Peony
State Tree : Tulip-poplar"





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?