.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

 

Linn, MO - 1101 miles

Walked 16 times X 4 miles so far this month on the treadmill. "Walk the Walk".

When I retired, some 30 months ago, the only time that "thin" and "Gene Kieffer" was used in the same sentence was something like this: "Gene Kieffer has a thin chance of ever losing that weight". Today, I weighed in at 198-199. Down from my high of 245 on retirement and down 25 pounds year starting 01/01/04. 110,100 calories burned on my "Walk Across America" this year. "Net, Net", equals about the 25 pounds that I have lost. Interesting, I think, to see where all this sorts out as I continue "west."

Note: this is the lowest that I have been since Dr. Wuu put me on the Atkins diet about 10 years ago.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?