.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Fowler, CO - 1,826 miles

The Arkansas River flows along Route 50 in Fowler and then heads for Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Beginning in the Rockies of Colorado, near Leadville, the Arkansas River is a popular place for whitewater rafting. Connecting to the Mississippi River near Napolean, Arkansas, the Arkansas River runs for about 1450 mi (2334 km) and is the fourth longest river in the United States.

Hamstring and a cut heal has slowed my walking. No problem, since its my trip. Time is no problem - I have just the right amount of time to complete my life. This walk is just a little side trip. I sure am interested in what is up ahead.


Route 50, 1,826 miles walked Posted by Picasa





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?